Tuesday, September 24, 2013

dreaded medication side-effects



I have been on my new medication for over 2 months now. It’s not helping with my PTSD though I have to admit that I am going through a difficult patch right now. It seems to be helping my IBS problem somewhat though far from fully healed. The sexual side-effects are a problem. On the positive side, the med makes me want to be sexual again. On the negative side, being sexual is questionable since there are now arousal and other issues involved. The med is also expensive. So, the med is helping, ineffective on the most important issue and also causing problems. I am thinking of ditching it and will discuss with my p-doc.

via Forums at Psych Central http://forums.psychcentral.com/psychiatric-medications/294476-dreaded-medication-side-effects.html



No comments:

Post a Comment