Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stubborn Asthmatic Bronchitis :(

So I am now on Day 8 of my starting battle with AB and as much as I tried to will my brain to fight this on our own I had to concede the battle on Tuesday when I did go in to see the doctor.
I just finished round one of Antibiotics and will start round two tomorrow.
This time around I admit that my lungs are successfully ruling my body. I feel as if my whole body is bruised, my breathing is very shallow and the tightening of my airways due to swollen Lymph notes wakes me up about 20 times during the night.


This brings me to the challenge of trying to run a home while this sick. In the old days when I had no family I would have curled up in bed and just slept it off … Not so when you are taking care of two boys and a husband, who is trying to help me out as best as he can! He is my backup during school hours as my patience and endurance are almost non existent but we can’t fall behind so have to push on.
On the day I felt sick the most I was faced with a long day of taking Connor to three Doctor Appointments. The driving part was a nightmare as was sitting in full waiting rooms.


I so hope to shake this and get on top of this before Monday as next week will be very very busy..


So wish me luck!


RACA


No comments:

Post a Comment