Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Skin Asthma Diary: Dermablend Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion








Dermablend Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion-Php155.00, Dermablend Oatmeal Soap -Php100.00



It’s been two days exactly since we stopped the glycerine combo and used Dermablend +Desowen+Iterax+Cetirizine products. And her allergies definitely improved. I’m torn between smashing the effin bottle off or drinking it since it’s my fault this worsened. 


Only issue I have with Dermablend is it’s so hard to find. I went to 2 different Mercury drugs, robinsons supermarket, and department store, nothing. Was able to find it tho in Mercury Drugs tutuban. I should have hoarded.


I hope this one works!




1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy the derma lend colloidal soap? Please txt or call 09234681579.. 6 years na ang eczema ng anak ko..

    ReplyDelete